Welcome to NECALG!
The Northeastern Colorado Association of Local Governments (NECALG) provides programs and services to residents of Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington and Yuma Counties in Colorado. Services provided to residents of the region include programs such as:
- Seniors services provided by the Area Agency on Aging
- Alternatives for Long Term Care through the Single Entry Point
- Options for Long Term Care
- Home Weatherization and Energy Conservation through the Governor's Energy Office
- Dental and eye care services to low-income residents through the Community Action Agency
- Direct services for public transportation through County Express
NECALG serves as the Zone Administrator for the Northeastern sub-zone of the East Central/Northeastern Colorado Rural Enterprise Zone.
The NECALG Weatherization Program can help with low-income individuals that received damage to their homes from the 2013 floods in Weld, Morgan, Logan and Washington Counties, as it pertains to energy conservation. Please contact our Office for more details.