Welcome to NECALG!
The Northeastern Colorado Association of Local Governments (NECALG) provides programs and services to residents of Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington and Yuma Counties in Colorado. Services provided to residents of the region include programs such as:
- Seniors services provided by the Area Agency on Aging
- Alternatives for Long Term Care through the Single Entry Point
- Options for Long Term Care
- Home Weatherization and Energy Conservation through the Governor's Energy Office
- Dental and eye care services to low-income residents through the Community Action Agency
- Direct services for public transportation through County Express
NECALG serves as the Zone Administrator for the Northeastern sub-zone of the East Central/Northeastern Colorado Rural Enterprise Zone. Additionally, NECALG has been designated as an "Economic Development District" with an approved Comprehensive Economic Developemnt Strategy, or CEDS. To view a copy of this document, click on this link: CEDS.
There is a bid out at this time for the removal and replacement of residentual refrigerators for our Weatherization Program. If you are in the appliance business and want to learn more about this opportunity, please click on the following link. Women and/or minority owned businesses are encouraged to apply.
2016-17 Refrigerator RFP