Welcome to NECALG!
The Northeastern Colorado Association of Local Governments (NECALG) is currently celebrating our 40th year of operation during 2012. The NECALG continues to provide direct services to residents of the region through programs such as:
- Seniors services provided by the Area Agency on Aging
- Alternatives for Long Term Care through the Single Entry Point
- Options for Long Term Care
- Home Weatherization and Energy Conservation through the Governor's Energy Office
- Dental and eye care services to low-income residents through the Community Action Agency
- Direct services for public transportation through County Express
NECALG serves as the Zone Administrator for the Northeastern sub-zone of the East Central/Northeastern Colorado Rural Enterprise Zone.
NECALG Executive Director: HJ Greenwood
The NECALG Weatherization Program can help with low-income individuals that received damage to their homes from the recent floods in Weld, Morgan, Logan and Washington Counties, as it pertains to energy conservation. Please contact our Office for more details.
NOTICE: Weatherization Contractors sought for the coming fiscal year. Please use the link(s) below to review the criteria.
Furnace Installation/Repair Services